I work at Uber, where I’m building out our global sales operations program team for a new line of business. Prior to Uber, I helped launch a new product as a Venture for America Fellow and later co-founded a workplace productivity startup.
I enjoy reading, programming, thinking through business models, and being an arm-chair football coach (Go Blue!). I’m constantly chasing the perfect cup of coffee1.
Writing and Speaking
Most of my writing lives on my blog, but here are some of my favorites:
- Selection is king (for platform businesses)
- How to write an effective work email
- How to inspire teams with TAM
- Context, understanding, and memory
- Throwing darts with a Monte Carlo simulation
I recently appeared on the Customer Conversations podcast where I discussed how to use customer behavioral data to inform selection strategy, how to build a data-driven business case, and more. Check it out here!
Elsewhere on the Web
- The easiest way to improve a cup of coffee is to grind whole coffee beans immediately before brewing — this works best when the beans were roasted within two weeks of consumption. ↩