Hi, I’m Chip Koziara
I’m a twenty-something exploring how the world works through reading, writing, and programming.
I write a newsletter where I share interesting ideas I find, with an emphasis on decision-making and business strategy. Get it here:
Me in 30 seconds
I grew up in a small town in northern Michigan.
I attended the University of Michigan – Go Blue!
During my time at the University of Michigan, I interned at a startup and worked on real estate development projects with the State of Michigan’s economic development arm.
In 2014, I joined Venture for America, a two-year entrepreneurial fellowship program. Over the span of my fellowship, I worked at a geospatial software development company and co-founded a chat bot startup.
Now I’m at Uber, growing Uber Eats.
I’m interested in learning about why new markets emerge, why customers participate in these markets, and how to build products that tap into these forces.
Here are some of my favorites:
- How to inspire teams with TAM
- Context, understanding, and memory
- Throwing darts with a Monte Carlo simulation
- Doing the right things in the wrong order
- Forming an opinion on artificial intelligence and the labor force
- Some thoughts on Eye in the Sky
- Deep work leads to results and satisfaction
- On ideation and feasibility